Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{the thrift collection} tea party

About a month ago I entered a competition held by The Thrift Collection, and much to my surprise and excitement, I won!

If you haven't heard of The Thrift Collection - go and check out their website, and have fun doing some second-hand shopping online. If you are a lover of all things vintage, I guarantee that you'll enjoy this blog. It's such a great idea! Clothing for men & women, accessories, and home goodies are all available for purchase online. Here are some photos from their first ever Tea Party last Saturday the 27th - held at Alliance Francaise in Windemere Road, Durban.

Well done Pippa and Bevan on an awesome concept and a wonderful open day:) Looking forward to the next one.. and I'm also looking forward to spending my voucher - everything sells quickly though so if you're keen to shop, be sure to check on Sunday nights for new stock ;) xox














{below} pippa & bevan + the lovely {thrift co} business card

No comments:

Post a Comment